Saturday, March 6, 2010

2010

I have been a dodgey blogger and haven't blogged pretty much anything from 2010 so here is my 2010 so far.. 

I got accepted to into the graphic design diploma course! Over the holidays I didn't really do any graphic design related projects or 'things' so I am still a little bit out of it. This year is a lot different to the course last year, the projects are more serious and a lot of them are competitions as well which is great. So I have to get back into things and figured blogging was a good way to do so.

I moved house at the end of last year and it turned into a big drama and 2010 started with a whole new house which actually turned out to be amazing! Everyone is lovely and we all get on which has made this whole share house experience easier as I was quiet apprehensive about it to begin with. So the 3 housemates/friends I lost, I gained 3 housemates who don't abuse the dsp option, who don't think they know everything, lie, cheat on their girlfriends with their gay housemates and have spines. So it all worked out for the better. 

My lovely vanilla/caramel friend Elisa and my sister got engaged!! Not to eachother! To their partners! Which is amazing! Elisa is going to have the most dreamy wedding! You should be jealous you aren't invited. My sister and her bf have been together since the dinosaurs so its about time they got married!

So far so good, apart from the not so good at the start, things have been fantastic!  

12.01am Jan

12.01 am Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment