Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lets catch up

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, I've been all sorts of busy and lazy! During my blog break i've went to watch the roller derby, which was exciting! We got there quiet late and missed out on seats so our only decent option was 'suicide seating', which was 2 meters from their skating circle. My nerves were so exhausted afterwards, twice during the game girls fell over and one landed on my knee. Another one is coming up, so if you didn't go to the one just passed I do suggest you go to the next! The Newcastle team also have a sweet logo, so take $5 with you for a flag! 

The following night I went to my sisters engagement party, which was nice. A particular friend of hers was quiet the cunt to me, I think she is just bitter because of her jowls? I was mostly excited to wear my new dress, shoes and the promised potato bake. The next night 79 got a cute little visit from ELISHA!!! We bought $40 of Mcdonalds, got our trashbag on and watched the logies. I miss her everyday.

 The following week after car troubles, coffee dates with ninny, late nights of homework and forty page assignments Luke and I went to Groovin the Moo. Two days prior I picked the cold up from Luke and it decided to flare up at Groovin which made me a little miserable for part of the day. We met up with Loz and her bf Adrian and watch Lisa Mitchell together. After that Luke and I waited 45 minutes in a line to buy a green fizzy drink I was eyeing off and when it was our turn they had run out of green fizz. Teamsad. We then watched Tegan & Sara which were fracking brilliant! And after that Empire of the Sun, who were beyond brilliant! I am still confused as to why so many people left disappointed after their set. Luke Steele is a dreamboat. 

And then last night I went to Ali's brothers' 18th, and I had such a great time. Ali's mum is cute as shit, she made an abundance of wonderful food all night. 

DSCF2337
32277_403909619040_575259040_4015286_5438572_n
DSCF2347
DSCF2354
DSCF2368
30779_392337883692_574288692_4253706_3237881_n


3 comments:

  1. I just went to the Brisbane Roller Derby myself on Saturday night! I love it! Sounds like you've been having a pretty great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, let me know about the next roller derby! Fell in love with the whole thing after seeing Whip It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A particular friend of hers was quiet the cunt to me, I think she is just bitter because of her jowls?

    HAHAHA! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete