Monday, May 24, 2010

Modiction


Another assignment post..

Everyone from my diploma class was paired with a diploma communication student from the Hunter Street TAFE to do the graphic design part of their assignment. I got a lovely little girl Lana and her project was for a body modification magazine, Modiction. The model is my lovely little housemate Erin, she is an alternative nude model, if you would like her to pose for you (artistically of course) msg me - I'm not her pimp she just doesn't have a blog or a website I could link you to. Photography was done by Mastertouch go check his other photos out, they are beautiful fetish photographs.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that's an awesome photo! Your housemate is such a babe. I wish got a nude model as pretty as her for art last year instead of a weird looking ranga lady...she was a natural redhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. Erin is seriously so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover. I like EVERYthing about it.

    And employment hazard my ass! They should base your position on intelligence, drive and accomplishments. Nothing less and nothing more.

    I've been at the same Co. for 11 years. I waited 8+ years and then went a little wild. Screw them! Fire me now!! I DARE YOU CORPORATE AMERICA! :)

    ReplyDelete