Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday

I haven't lost interest in my little blog, I just don't have excellent time management skills. Holidays are creeping up, and I will be take my camera with me more on my adventures. So exciting posts are just a couple of weeks away I hope!

I have been quiet boring of late, my days have been coffee after coffee, week long movie marathons with Mayflower and Luke, writing to-do lists, tafe, stressing over tafe, hangs with Ninny, exhausting the 6 chords I know on guitar and reading. I have decided to take up reading again to pass the time and in the past two weeks I have read 'The Bride Stripped Bare', which is weird mix of amazing, awkward and shocking. I felt a bit off after reading it, but I would recommend it. And the second Sookie Stackhouse novel. I do have a big dirty crush on the True Blood books and series. Which I also recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment