Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Holidays pt6 - last holiday hurrah





Saturday night was my last night of actually doing anything holiday orientated. A couple of my friends came over for some vodka, wine and chips. And then off to the Lass we went, with a quick stop off at Uncle Bad Touches house. If you're familiar with the Wickham area you might know of him. He is the one that has a caravan outside of his house and a video camera in his front window, and he sits in the side front window and watches what he films and the chirpy folk who walk past. The first photo above is out the front of his house during an impromptu breakout of 'telephone'.  

3 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot get over how drunk josh is (who doesn't remember walking to the lass) and jono is in the photo with you. Probably owing to the 1.4L of vodka consumed. Lol frackin city. Pity there are no georgia ones. I might hassle her for photos.
    I might read your next blog now. Lil bit excited. You're better than French study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear god. I am so ashamed of myself... Lol. I am like the reason 'don't turn a night out into a nightmare' adverts exist. I have never drank that much in my entire life!! Yeesh. Although I had an amazing time at your place, next time I shall endevour not to drink almost an entire bottle of vodka on my lonesome. And I also hope the lass bouncer doesn't remember my face!! Thanks again for having me lauren!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. On account of how bad I feel about it, I feel compelled to write another message saying sorry. Thats is so-not-usual-me... :(

    ReplyDelete