Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pinch & a punch!

I had quiet the eventful day yesterday, I had a 10am booking to get a tattoo at diabolik to get a babushka doll on the inside of my arm. I was super nervous because I only settled on the babushka design two days prior to the booking and was convinced it was going to hurt so much that I would only get the outline. After three hours of awkward positioning and that awful tattoo gun sound in my ear it looks fracking fantastic! I am so freaking pleased with the way it turned out and highly recommend diabolik. The outline took almost an hour which I thought was ages as the tattoo on my other arm is a lot bigger and it took an hour and a bit in total altogether. I didn't mind though after I saw just how neat and precise it is.

After my tattoo Luke and I bought Easter eggs and while we were in the Easter egg aisle we saw Chris Joannou which excited me to no end because as a 15 year old I had the biggest wet patch for him and the crush feels a little resolved now that I have stalked him in the super market! We went to 3 monkeys for smoothies afterwards, I got a snickers smoothie and Luke got some sort of berry smoothie. They have the best smoothies in cooks hill. And to finish our day off we went for dinner at Muchos, which was amazing and sad all at once because our housemate Elisha was leaving and that was her farewell/Stu's late birthday dinner. She dropped us home and as she drove off we did punch thrusts. Bye Elisha!

nervous!
9.30am (lukes good hiptophotography skills just shine through in this!)
babushka
3pm
chris joannue buying eggs
snickers
smoothie
too much monkey
elishas tricks
Elisha packing up her tricks and treats!
muchos
muchos

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos. Tatoo = a-mayzing.

    I love your days. You have the best life. Loz said we shouldn't like her dad coz he's bald. Im a bit crunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Loz would like her dad too if he wasn't her dad. FACT.

    ReplyDelete